The Institute of Statistics of the Université catholique de Louvain, in collaboration with SAS Belgium, are pleased to invite you on May 31 and June 1, 2010 for an introductory course on JMP software.
JMP is a comprehensive and highly visual statistical software. It links dynamically statistics with graphics right on desktop, empowering you to explore multivariate data interactively and brings you the power to know through a complete spectrum of statistical modelling tools.
Objective of the course
Learn how to explore and understand data using a full range of statistical tools from basic to advanced modeling and multivariate data exploration. Test and practice the software through various practical applications and hand-on case studies.
- Data analysis project handling with JMP
- Data exploration and distribution analysis
- Correlation, linear and non linear regression, Anova and tests for bivariate data analysis
- Multivariate regression and general linear models
- Categorical data visualization and modeling
- Multivariate data exploration, reduction and classification
- Quality tools and other advances statistical tools
- JMP programming language, calling SAS procedure from JMP,
- and other technical topics…
Professor B. Govaerts & B. Francq,
Institute of Statistics, Université catholique de Louvain, Belgium
Business analysts, scientists, researchers and production managers who want to design their experiments and explore and understand their data using a full range of modern and powerful statistical tools. Lecturers who want to give a dynamic view of statistical methods to their undergraduate and graduate students.
Good knowledge and practice of data exploration and statistical analysis tools.
The course will be taught in Room SOCRATE 031-032,
Faculty of Psychology - Université catholique de Louvain
place du cardinal Mercier 10, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve.
Global Map - Local Map
Starting at 8.45 a.m. and ending at 5.30 p.m.
By email: SMCSemail@example.com
SMCS - IMMAQ - Université catholique de Louvain
Voie du Roman pays, 20
Private companies – 400€
Other Universities – 150€
UCL, Louvain Academy and Graduate School in Statistics and Actuarial Sciences - Free
All prices are exclusive VAT.