Our members’ stays abroad
- Sophie Liénart is currently staying at the Center for Design Research of Stanford University (USA) until August 2013.
- Kenneth De roeck stayed at the University of Queensland (Australia) in the School of Psychology from January to July 2012.
- Catherine Janssen stayed at the Baruch College - Zicklin School of Business (The City University of New York, USA) from September 2011 to August 2012.
- François Maon stayed in the Center for Responsible Business of the Haas School of Business (University of California, Berkeley, USA), from November 2008 to June 2009.
- Manal El Abboubi stayed in the chair of social responsibility and sustainable development of the University of Quebec (Montreal, Canada), from October 2007 to January 2008. The stay was the opportunity to establish fruitful contacts with Canadian researchers and build collaborative projects together. In this context, Manal El Abboubi participated in writing a book with Professor Emmanuel Raufflet HEC Montréal entitled: Responsabilité Sociale de L'entreprise: Enjeux de Gestion et Cas Pédagogiques.
Hosting of foreign researchers
- On October 19, 2010, the Louvain School of Management welcomed Luisa Andreu, professor in Valencia (CV ), who presented her research project: "consumers' awareness of CSR service-based initaitves: A research study".
- A meeting about CSR was organized between the Louvain School of Management and the Chinese delegation. For more details, please click here .
- The session chairs and guest speakers who contributed to the first edition of the CSR days (February 22 and 23, 2010) included Professor C.B. Bhattacharya (European School of Management ans Technology, Germany), Professor Jean-Pascal Gond (Nottingham University Business School, United Kingdom), Professor Adam Lindgreen (Hull University Business School, United Kingdom), Professor Mustafa Ozbilgin (University of East Anglia, United Kingdom), and Professor Guido Palazzo (HEC Lausanne, Switzerland).
- Tom Donaldson (from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania) participated to an Academic Workshop entitled "Ethical Factors of the Financial Crisis", which took place on October 22nd, 2009 at the Louvain School of Management, Namur campus. He presented his research about "The Ethical Roots of the Financial Crisis". The slide show of his presentation is available here .
- Sankar Sen (from the Zicklin School of Business, Baruch College, USA) stayed one week at the Louvain School of Management in April 2009. During his stay, he presented his research to students and researchers and practitioners. The abstract of his presentation is available here. The slide show of his presentation is available here .
- Alessandra Godio, student at the Universita Degli Studi di Milano – Bicocca (Italy), stayed 6 months at the Louvain School of Management, in the context of the completion of her graduation thesis entitled "Content analysis on ENI and Suez's CSR reports”.