This Master contains some strong international links:
- The programme offers many courses in English and there is the possibility for a non-French speaker, to follow the entire course in English.
- It is possible to spend a semester abroad (30 credits) (exchange programs) at a location from a list of more than 130 universities renowned throughout the world for their management programmes.
- Exclusive access in Belgium to the Master’s degree in International Management organized by the CEMS Global Alliance in Management Education, as well as exclusive access to the PIM network (Partnership in International Management - an international business school network).
- The opportunity to spend the second year entirely abroad with the IB (International Business) programme, an exchange programme in one of the LSM partner universities and a 6-month internship in a company in a non European Country.
- The possibility for selected students to gain a double degree by spending the first year of Master Studies at the LSM and the second year at one of the LSM double degree partner Universities.
International Affairs Office
Place des Doyens, 1
Phone: +32 (0) 10 47 83 22/Fax: +32 (0) 10 47 83 24
Professor Frank Janssen
Vice-Dean for International Affairs
Ms Catherine Maréchal
International Affairs and CEMS Coordinator