- The LSM Group invests in its Centers of Excellence which focus on high-level specialization
- We use active teaching methods (role playing, in-company training, international exchanges, numerous professional testimonials, etc.). We stay in close contact with the practical needs of company life, and particularly with the need to work on a project basis and in teams.
- Our UCL partner at Louvain-la-Neuve is Equis accredited, a sign of its ongoing search for excellence.
- Being a leader means having high-level technical skills in finance, marketing, technology, law, fiscal matters, etc... It also means, first and foremost, having excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to direct and motivate teams.
Being open to other disciplines
- Our sites are part of a university environment that includes all disciplines. Our professors, researchers, and students deal with people working in other specialties on a daily basis. They include doctors, psychologists, engineers, chemists, physicists, lawyers, economists, philosophers, etc... This is a very dynamic setting favorable to multidisciplinary and multicultural exchange.
A truly international culture
- Our UCL partner at Louvain-la-Neuve is a member of the prestigious global CEMS network .
- We are located in Brussels, at the heart of Europe, and in its surrounding areas.
- We have built a global network of more than 130 universities in 44 countries and on five continents.
- This internationalization enables many exchanges between professors and students.
- We put equal emphasis on interpersonal skills and “know-how”. Our objective is to educate managers who are conscious of their responsibilities. They should follow a set of values which places the business world in its proper perspective in society and seeks to promote sustainable development for the advancement of as many people as possible.
- We are part of a long tradition of open-mindedness and humanism.
- We want to educate strong managers who are free, respectful of the talents of others, and deeply honest and tolerant. We want to promote dynamic people with vision who are highly motivated and whose sense of ethics goes well beyond mere integrity
The spirit of entrepreneurship, innovation, and initiative
- Entrepreneurs are the engines of economic progress. The goal of the LSM Group is to develop the spirit of entrepreneurship, innovation, and initiative. This is why we have created and developed a Center for Research in Entrepreneurial Change and Innovative Strategies (CRECIS)
- We have also set up several “entrepreneurship” programs including the CPME program which brings together management students with students from other faculties (lawyers, engineers, psychologists, etc.) to work on joint projects