The CESCM organizes in collaboration with ABCAL two executive programs in Supply Chain Management. The first one is endorsed by Logistics in Wallonia, the Wallonia Cluster for Regional Growth, Innovation and Development in Logistics:
Executive Master in International Supply Chain Management
This program, of about 200 hours, from September 2011 to October 2012, is conducted in English and contributes to feed individual participants' capital of global, in-depth expertise, through eight modules:
Introduction Day : Louvain-la-Neuve (B)
January 11, 2012
9:30am-4:00pm : presentation program
4:00pm : move to Hambach (F)
Module 1 : Hambach (F)
January 12, 13, 14, 2012
Supply Chain Management and Sourcing
Module 2 : Fleurus (B)
February, 9, 10,11
Design and management of Logistics Flows
Module 3 : Seneffe (B)
March, 15, 16, 17
Supply Chain Planning and Analysis
Module 4 : Lund (SWE)
May 10, 11, 12
Change and Innovation Management
Module 5 : Liège (B)
June 14, 15, 16
Transport, Physical distribution and Reverse logistics
Module 6 : Liège (B)
September 13, 14, 15
Linking Supply Chain and Finance Management
Module 7 : tbc
October, 11, 12, 13
Collaborative Management & Purchasing
Coordination, synthesis and closing
The benefits of the program are:
Developing applied competence:
- The program is based on unique teaching methods in order to ensure that the participants gain the full benefit of their investment, integrating very tightly theory and practice;
- Each of the seven modules includes a real life, full-day on site case study including the visit of a logistic or industrial site;
- The participant works the case in small groups;
- The reality-based approach offers an opportunity of opinion confrontation;
- Each module is taught by an international team of faculty;
- Two modules are organized abroad.
Involving international expertise, from academic and professional sources
Each module is run by three types of expert:
- Managers and practitioners of the proposed case study.
- European experts of international reputation in the domain covered by the module.
- Leading experts of the organizing partners of the program (LSM, HEC-ULg)
TO WHOM IS THE PROGRAM INTENDED FOR?
- Individuals, who do, or will, assume responsibilities of Supply Chain Manager and who want to master the most recent methods and tools.
- Individuals who want to give a more strategic and international dimension to the competence already acquired in a logistic or supply chain managerial position.
- Managing directors of organisations that depend directly on the supply chain, who need to understand its impact on the corporate performances.
- Managers in a function at the interface between the supply chain and another traditional department: sales and distribution, planning and control, information systems applied to operations, for instance.
Should you be interested in this Master for the 2012-2013 edition,
please apply now and fill in our application form.