(Decree of March 31st 2004 defining higher education, favoring its integration in the European framework of higher education and refinancing universities)
All information can be obtained from the student secretariat.
The admission requirements have to be met at the time of enrollment at the university
The following students, after meeting the conditions set by the academic authorities, have access to the complementary Master’s degree with the aim of obtaining the grade that these studies sanction:
- An academic Master’s degree within the same field sanctioning 2nd-cycle studies, including at least 120 credits
- An academic Master’s degree, following a decision by the academic authorities, under the complementary conditions that they set and as a result of a motivated decision by the jury
- An academic grade which is similar to those mentioned above, issued by the Flemish Community, the German Community or the Royal Military Academy, under the same conditions
- A foreign academic grade that has been acknowledged as being equivalent to those mentioned above (under 1 and 2), in application of this decree, a European-level directive or an international convention, under the same conditions
- A foreign title or grade sanctioning 2nd-cycle studies and valued for at least 300 credits by the jury, under the same conditions.
Remark: access to a complementary Master’s degree is not possible by the valuation of experience and skills (VAE).
>>Enrolling at UCL