- a Bachelor Degree in Economics and Business (or equivalent 180 ECTS)
- a University Degree in Economics (counting at least 240 ECTS)
You would like to become
- Risk Analyst
- Advisor (tax, finance...)
- Business Consultant
- Project Manager
- Economics Advisor
Then the Economics School of Louvain is for you !
Our masters offer,
- 1st Belgian School of Economy in The Tilburg University Top 100 Worldwide Economics Schools Ranking , and 4th in Europe
- 1st Belgian School of Economy in the Repec Rankings
Teaching and Research
The department today is a vibrant collection of professors, researchers and students.
It hosts a research community of 100 people affiliated to world-class research centers(CORE, IRES, ETES, CRED).
An international dimension
Exchange programs (Erasmus, Mercator)
International masters ( Joint degrees and master degrees)
A tailor made programme, to meet your professional expectations (specilazation, 4 months internship...)